How do I contact you?
- Email: VeggieFamLA@gmail.com
APRIL 1 UPDATE:
- We have evolved our OG Chick'N recipe. Extra flavorful. & now NUT-FREE.
Is Veggie Fam vegan?
- YES! 333% VEGAN :)
Does Veggie Fam offer catering?
- Yes! Please email VeggieFamLA@gmail.com for more information.
When will Veggie Fam have their next pickup?
- We typically announce on Instagram our next popup date. However, we are currently on a hiatus. But not to worry! You can find us at restaurants that carry our fried chickn here. You can also order online for nationwide shipping!
How do I order your fried chick'n products + sauces?
- We are so happy to announce that you can now order our products at GTFOitsvegan where they have fast ship out times & ship nationwide!
How long before the chick’N goes bad?
- 5 days in the refrigerator. 2 months in the freezer.
How to cook?
- **Highly recommend this option* for best results, fry your chick'N in a fryer for 1-2 minutes or golden brown.
- If you do not have a fryer, you can always use a pot with oil heated to 350 degrees. Make sure your oil isn't overly hot to prevent burning your chick'N.
- Air fryer optional - It is recommended to oil spray your chick'n to give it a crispier texture
- Your order will come with a step-by-step instruction card to make cooking your Veggie Fam chick'N a total breeze.
- Our house made fried chick’N contains gluten and is prepared in soybean oil.
- All dipping sauces contain soy.